Your customer relationships, no matter if you are producing e-mail marketing or direct mail marketing, are the lifeline of your business; and we know that better than anyone. That’s why we offer InfuseMail TM to help you build and manage your customer information.
Creating Your List
Kick off your e-mail marketing success and grow your list fast. Start by capturing information from visitors to your website.
- Collect what you want to know…
- Address, State, Zip and Country
- OR include custom fields such as favorite athlete, age or more.
- Grow your list from your website.
- Visitors that sign up get a customizable welcome message.
- Stay informed about signup alerts if you want to know who’s signing up.
Clean and Manage your lists
Our commitment is to insure your company is up-to-date with your customers’ data. If you want to manage your data easily, securely and reliably; Infuse Agency is your only stop!
- List Management– Infuse Agency’s proprietary software InfuseMail TM, cleans your list so you never e-mail someone twice in the same e-mail, or pay for sending out bounced e-mails.
- Unsubscribes management – Every e-mail sent through our system will have unsubscribe information and a link of each email. Infuse Agency manages all of your unsubscribes so you don’t send unwanted e-mail to your recipients.
- Create follow up campaign lists, based on response type – to encourage people who have opened or clicked, or even non-responders!
- Database protection – Our physical database servers are locked in one of the most reliable data center facilities in the Western United States that offers the utmost in service, speed and network availability. With the latest technologies and equipment, advanced levels of security and a 24×7 team of on-site dedicated professionals, Infuse Agency’s infrastructure provides unsurpassed levels of performance to satisfy your website, data and email needs.
Infuse Agency and InfuseMail TM makes it easy for you to manage your data and keep it clean. This leaves time for you to focus on what’s important – your customer.